Short-Term Vacation Rental Insurance

Safeguard the structures that house your tenants.

Get Started

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

What Is Short-Term Vacation Rental Insurance?

If you advertise your vacation rental home on sites like Airbnb or Vrbo, you need to have short-term vacation rental insurance. This insurance policy protects your more than the traditional homeowner's insurance, landlord insurance, or host liability. If you are depending on these policies to protect you when you are renting out to tenants, you may be leaving yourself open to financial risks. When advertising your home on these sites, it requires specialty coverage that protects your income, property, and contents from potential vandalism or robbery.

Coverage Includes:

  • Property
  • Commercial Liability
  • Business Personal Property
  • Business Income